Please read the entire commission information section before contacting me, thank you!
Payment: PayPal only.
Thank you for your interested in commissioning a piece of art from me. I look forward to hearing from you! If you’d like a quote, feel free to contact me. Keep in mind your final price will vary.
If you are interested in a commission from me:
1. Please look over my gallery to get an idea of what I create and what I’m good at.
2. Give a complete, detailed description of what you’d like when contacting me for your commission. The more detail, the better.
3. All art is created by me and I own it. You cannot resell. It is for personal use only.
4. If you’re interested in my process, feel free to check out my Art Process page.
5. As a general rule, the more specific or complicated the piece, the higher the cost.
A good read for how to commission an artist if you are unfamiliar with the process (deviantART link): How to Commission an Artist
1. Contact me using this form. Include as many details as you can so I can provide a proper quote!
2. Commission details are discussed and we decide on a price that is good for the both of us (see pricing below).
3. Half of the agreed price is sent in order for me to get started. The second half is paid once the image has been complete. No refunds.
4. I begin your commission, sending you work in progress shots periodically or upon request. We work together to make your commission something special!
5. Once the image is to your liking, second half of payment is sent. High resolution JPG of your commission is then sent to you via Dropbox link (typically).
what your commission includes
All commissions include:
1. High resolution JPG once second half of payment has been complete (approximately 6000 at the highest dimension).
2. Five (5) major revisions.
3. Work in progress shots.
The below prices are guidelines to give you an idea. Your final price may vary.
$60 – $100
Best For: A simple, general portrait of your character.
Includes: Single simple character with a simple background. Basic.
$100 – $250
Best For: Display or portraiture of your character. Major focus on showing off your character, outfit, etc.
Includes: Single detailed character with a simple background. Can also include effects and specific weapons/armor, etc.
$250 – $400
Best For: Fully immersive scene based entirely around your character. Where they would be, what they would be doing. The entire scene tells a story of your character.
Includes: The works. Single detailed character, detailed background, effects, specific weapons/armor, etc. This is a Detailed Portrait with additional detailed background.
Extras can include: Additional characters, supplies, facial likeness, custom made props, rush order, extra revisions, etc.